Friday 7 September 2012

How are ya? Glad to see ya!

whatzup?

This picture just makes me chuckle and right now I need a chuckle!
(My boys just had "words" which saw one of them put in his room for a time out and the other sent outside)
Too much testosterone me thinks,
*
Okay. Now that my blood pressure is returning to normal? let's get down to business!
*
Have you seen this BUTTON yet?
*
NO! Well that's no good sew we need to fix that right away, yes?
 is the hostess for the November 5th ~ 13th
U R Priceless BLOG HOP
During this HOP we are going to be sewing coin purses just like the one in the button pic.
How stinkin' cute is this purse? All the deets are over at Katherine's and she's waiting for
you,
yes,
YOU!!
Katherine and Madame Samm are providing all  that join with the pattern and short supply list.
If you've never sewn a coin purse (like me) now might be the time to give it a try!
Hope to see you HOPPING around and showing off your coin purse because
U R Priceless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!