Saturday 1 September 2012

They gather nuts, we gather free patterns!

Did you know that you can download all kinds of
I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!!
No, I don't live under a rock ,all the time, but when I read this from
fellow Canuck, Paulette  I was floored! Flabbergasted?!
I chose this beauty for my Hubby

It's from Mr. Henry Glass and I love it. I can't wait to start gathering the flannels
for this quilt, all in harvest like colours, like wearing a pumpkin pie  =D

I also picked this for myself

Garden Grove by Kim Diehl @ Henry Glass's House.
It's very pretty and has some elements I haven't tried yet.
*
Don't Miss Out
on the HOP click the button in my sidebar up there
There's 145 giveaways going on!
You don't want to look like this guy,

do you? He missed out on all those incredible blogs!
So if you haven't, way you go, spread the word, tell your friends, neighbors,
relatives, the postman, the cashier at Walmart!
GO! GO! GO!




1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! Great patterns. Get sewing now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!