Friday 30 November 2012

WINNER, WINNER Chicken Dinner & Question

*
Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of 
BURDA  MAGAZINES?
I'm trying to get the pattern for this dress and the rest of the plus size patterns in this issue,
I know I can download it but I'd like to have the paper pattern from Burda  since the pdf has been cutting the pattern edges off!
*
*
Holiday Lane Pillow Blog Hop WINNER!!!
*
the WINNER IS>>>>
"DEB of Ramblings of an Empty Nester"
*
If you were planning on jumping in on Nancy Drew's Blog Hop for January...
it's been postponed and in it's place is a new Hop.
Interested?
Especially if you have a lot to say....hmmmm!
*

3 comments:

  1. Amazon used to carry that magazine. Have you tried there?

    Cheery wave from
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the patterns they print in the magazine go into their pattern catalogue? You might want to check that out, and then you might just have to wait until next season for them to add it there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!